Thursday, August 9, 2007
Tree men are gone...
Yesterday I finally paid the guys, they left, done. I only asked them to clean up their mess. They got about 97% of their chore done. Enough to not bother them for 9 little limbs they missed. My idea of done and theirs are obviously different. Either way, it achieved my goal. I met the guy at his house to pay him, strange. He invited me in...we chatted some. He talked about his birds that he raises, he talked about his business and tried to blame and make excuses for their lack of integrity. I know that his "old lady" was in surgery and his machine broke down when he was working on the property, but say you can't do something if you can't do something. That is what I told him. I stated that the communication wasn't very good and gave him an example of how I asked him to call when it was done. It was at the end of the day and he didn't call. I could have waited until the next day...or week to hear from him, but I had things to do. I called. He said it was done. At his house he blamed that on another customer, the "emergency" kept him busy and he wasn't able to call. Either way, no more work from you and no referrals to others. Right before we left, he talked about his motorcycle and we had some shop talk. Then, I was off...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment