I have appreciated the rains that have recently showed up to water the grass, yards, trees, etc. We had our summer blasted by rain this year, setting many records and also creating a lot of disastrous effects for many people. We had a short dry spell with either sprinkles or nothing. The grass was starting to need water.
I was appreciating the dry weather because I can do work on the land. Today I would have been at the land watching someone spread out the road base and work on creating an improved driving experience through the first part of the land.
Hopefully it will dry up enough to let him work on it next week, possibly between tropical storms. Yes, another round of rain is expected sometime next week.
We have projects and I have deadlines. The rain is hindering them. I'm not trying to complain, because we can always use the rain!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment