The six dump truck full loads of crushed concrete road base have been delivered! The hauling guy and the pit people were excellent and great to work with in this next endeavor of mine. I look forward to having it smoothed out and packed. That is actually scheduled for next Saturday.
I checked on three references for a guy that does some work part time with his bobcat. They gave amazing reviews of his work, work ethic and prices. I'm hoping that he can clear off some more spaces that same day he works on the road. Hopefully there will be enough time. He charges a great rate per trip and if he has to have a second trip, it may be more for the costs than the time it would to do the work. Who knows, maybe he can do some extra of something else, maybe land clearing if need be. Then, I would have to find something to do with all the brush.
It's been a busy two weeks trying to arrange these things, land clearing and delivering road base. Next week there is nothing scheduled, I get to rest from making trips and save gas by not going out to the property every other day. It will be a blessing someday when I can go out there everyday and rest.
Good Night...
Friday, August 10, 2007
Now we are cookin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
woohoo! Yes, I'll be happy you can rest this week & spend more time with me & the girls. I am so grateful for all your hard work with this journey of ours and happy you find enjoyment with it; I know we will ALL enjoy the day when we drive out to our country road and relax just listening to the sounds of nature & feel the cool breeze (when it's not Summer of course) I LOVE YOU honey!
Post a Comment