I'm happy this power pole is here already. I talked to an electric guy and he said this saved at least a couple thousand in just the line. The pole would have cost more. I was told it would need a transformer and meter box. At a cost of about $517 it could be done. I would have to pay at least a $17 monthy fee just to have the electricity there. Can I hear Solar?! The lines run to the right side of the picture for a pole that my brother will use. See...things are working out in our interest still!
I haven't checked with the cable company, which does provide services, thank God. Hey, I have to have the internet! Now, I can go through the front of the property, but would have to install several poles...umm...too much money! I would have to tie into the neighborhood behind my brother to get cable. That is where the electricity comes from to the property. I hope it's a good connection and doesn't cost too much money. It's important, but if they want 2 customers, the need to help with the $ if not pay for it all!
Monday, August 6, 2007
Money Saver...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment