I went to Agave. That is a neighborhood that is just starting in Austin. It's a "Green" neighborhood. Actually, one of the first, if not the first, in the nation. http://www.agaveaustin.com/
The part that I enjoyed the most is the "Diamond Grind" or Diamond Polished floors. Imagine, normal concrete foundation. Smooth down a certain amount with a serious sandpaper, polish it and you have a really neat floor!
I took a few pictures of the sales office for a reminder and so I can show people what it looked like without dragging them to the place and say, "SEE!!!".
I really like the floor, it's easy to clean, looks great and is really, really unique. All the pebbles in the concrete get sliced down the center so there is a lot of variation in the color and design of the floor.
I'm curious to know the cost to do this type of work.
A close up picvture is located here...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cedarcreektx/1121139545/
I've more to send...just wait!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Diamond Grind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment