Saturday, August 18, 2007

My First Design, part 1


First Design_1, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

This was my first design for the layout of the house. I liked the big open area in the middle with the fireplace open to both sides of the room. Then, the Flat Panel TV (which will come someday) would be above the mantle. Utilizing space is something that I think about. The utility room is behind the kitchen. In the modified design of this, the island is actually facing the dining area and the cabinets are on the other wall in the kitchen. The second and third bedrooms are basic design. The master bedroom would have it's own door to the outside and also have a really neat bathroom! I saw a picture of a bathroom and having seen my brothers current bathroom, I had an idea! I would make it big...and have room for a seat and doors on both sides. I would love to make my shower a wet sauna as well. I love wet saunas! I could put the steam generator on the closet side of the wall and it would work perfectly!

0 comments: