Sunday, August 12, 2007

Comments...

I really look forward to hearing your comments, ideas, etc. on the blog about what I have been posting. There is a feature at the bottom of each entry that looks like this:

"Posted by Cedar Creek at 7:58 PM 0 comments"

Where it says "0 comments" you can click on that link and leave a message. I do moderate those, to prevent spam, but you can leave a message as anonymous, if you don't have a blogger account.

These posts will be viewable by other people. If you see something that shows as "1 comments", then you will know someone left a message. Anyone can see them. It can show you what others are thinking as well!

Thanks!

2 comments:

CC2 said...

I just wanted to comment on how thorough you are in your descriptions. So how was the wine lady... that proved she had too much to drink?

Cedar Creek said...

You know silly...but, i'll tell the others. Not only was her red wine very pungent...she was a little extra friendly with her co-worker. She start to rub his back...and her hand worked it's way down. Need I say more?