Alright, I was really excited and ready to get my first bid on the two car carport and attached shed. I was to call the first guy at 4PM to confirm meeting him at 5PM. I called...he answered...and sounded confused when I was confirming the meeting in one hour. He said that I rescheduled it for tomorrow, Thursday, for 5PM. Well, I haven't called him except for the first time to schedule it. He said that he received a call from someone, same first name, and was told that he needed to reschedule. He told the unknown person about the Wed. schedule and unknown person was very confused and said they could do Thursday.
I reminded him that I didn't call him to reschedule. He said he was baffled and has never experienced this before. I laughed and told him he may need to find out who he (re)scheduled and let them know it's now my new schedule. He said it was no wonder the other person was confused when he talked about Wednesday.
Today he went to College/Bryan Station instead of on Thursday due to the schedule change. As much as it inconvenienced me and causes me to do a lot of driving on Thursday, due to having to drive across town for a dentist appointment and then right back across the same way from work to meet the guy, it is comical. Either way, the humor outweighed the frustration from being excited and ready. He still seemed stunned when getting off of the phone. How funny!
I'm glad to post something funny and couldn't really wait until tomorrow to let you know! I hope tomorrow brings a good report!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment