Saturday, August 18, 2007

My First Design, part 2


First Design_2, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

Here is the fun part! I was wanting to put some spaces for both my wife and I. I would have separate lofts, his and hers, like a master bathroom usually has. She could make her mess and I can make my mess. No problems. We then would have an attic space, to house the A/C and other areas, also allowing a pass through to either loft. There would also be separate stairs to each loft. I know that would take a lot of space away from the SQ. FT. space to walk in, but the area beneath the stairs would be all used for a closet and the other one would be a bookshelf with a small space to have the media components. I think it's IR technology, but I would have it sorta a wireless setup so the components wouldn't have to be by the TV.

0 comments: