Sunday, August 19, 2007

Master Bathroom Idea...


shower.tub, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

I was at a friends house a while back and talking about designing the home and also about a bathroom remodel they were thinking about. She said that I should look through her Woman's Day magazine for ideas. I saw several that I liked, but when I saw this one, I had to drool some. Long story short, she said we could keep the pages that are of this bathroom (yes, ripped out of the magazine).

I have yet to show you my latest design on the home, but this bathroom has a new place in my new design. I love how the shower and tub are separate, yet in the same space. There is a glass door in front of the shower side and a glass panel in front of the tub. I like the natural lighting. Now, my adaptation of this will be no way this elaborate or luxurious. I just like combining the two in one. This also allows for setting down, relaxing with a steam bath, etc.

0 comments: