Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Shed, Shed, Shed...

The shed is supposed to be installed tomorrow, Thursday. I'm excited and ready. I will not have a picture ready immediately as the camera is going to California to visit family. I'll have that up as soon as I can! Possibly next weekend...the 10th, I can move my stuff in to the new shed and be done with the storage rental! If that is the case, I have about 5 days left on the lease if anyone needs it or wants to have a storage unit party. Lawn chairs and an ice chest. If we watch a game on TV...it will require batteries or be hooked up to a 12volt connector in a car. Heck, we can listen to the radio with batteries and wave to the people driving by us. Enough crazy talk...I'm looking forward to the new shed!

2 comments:

CC2 said...

Storage Unit Garage Sale?

Cedar Creek said...

Actually...the SU does need another cleansing. However, it will not be a garage sale. I was referring to a SU party...when it's empty. I still would have 5 days left on the lease.