Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rock Group...


DSCN3878, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

Well, it's not quite about music. This is a small rock collection that I have from the property. There are so many colors, sizes and shapes. The rock on the right broke into half and fits together just like a puzzle, looking like one rock again with just a slight crack in it. Then the big one in the back looks interesting, but not sure what it is at all! Then, the one on the left, named as the "nipple rock" by a friend. That is the most interesting to me. Then there are the small ones in the center. I like the little white one as it actually has some red in the white. There are so many rocks on the property it's like a treasure hunt everytime I go out there. Many of the people have said it has a lot of flint on it and they have even seen parts of flint that would have been used by Native Indians. They property is such a fun place to spend time.

0 comments: