Saturday, October 13, 2007

Concrete Slab...no forms.


DSCN3860, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

It's a glorious site! I have something there! Again, the feeling of progress has overwhelmed me. The forms and lumber are removed and leaves me with the duty to clean up some. There were plenty of nails on the slab that were picked up by the trusty extendable arm and will need a good dusting. Someday i'll take out a broom to clean it up some. I may wait a couple of weeks to wait for it to cool off some. I do need to go buy a good metal rake to spread out the dirt some and make it more presentable. There are a lot of extra remnants of concrete laying about and I will need to move those out of the way.

I talked to the Metal Building guy this past Thursday and he said he would check with the installation guys to see when they would be available to install the shed. I hope to hear back by the beginning or middle of next week with an estimate. I'm praying it will be done really soon. My next month's rent is due on Nov. 1st. As my back has been hurting immensly over the past week, I doubt i'll be able to act like superman and move things...or very fast. I know I will be needing some help.

0 comments: