Sunday, October 14, 2007

Restroom Facilities


bucket toilet, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

I remember back when, and some of you may too, there was a fireworks stand and no toilet. The toilet looked something like this toilet! Well, it didn't have a fitting toilet seat/lid. It also didn't have this fancy toilet paper holder. For about $15 I can get this from Amazon. Well, just the seat/lid. I would have to get my own 5 gallon bucket, liners and toilet paper. Not too bad, since it gets the job done. Also, I would need to find a little tool pouch to hold the hand sanitizer. They sell accessories for 5 gallon buckets to hold tools. I just don't know how many things needs to be used as accessories for a toilet. I could put a reader's digest in it and possibly a little radio to listen to the sporting events. Hmm...lots of possibilities. Heck, nobody may want to get off the pot. I put this on here as it's an idea, very possible, but also sorta funny.

0 comments: