Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Luggable Loo...


luggable loo, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

Yes, very soon i'll be the proud owner of this little Luggable Loo from Reliance. Amazon/Target will be happy to mail it to me. Imagine the UPS person asking, "what's in this big box?" I'll say, "My Loo". I'm sure it will just be waiting for me instead. Anyways, you may have been thinking I was crazy for getting a bucket and a toilet seat/lid...but, i'm not. Hey, it's cheaper than the almost $100 dollar models that require solutions, disinfectants, etc. Just get a kitchen trash bag, tie it up when done and put in the brute trash can. Done. Plus, it's luggable. ha ha. I liked the previous picture with the toilet paper on the handle, i'll do the same.

So, if you come out to the property and have to do number 2, or number one for women as well, look forward to using this contraption. It's better than what was there before. A prickly bush.

Happy loo'ing to you!

0 comments: