Sunday, October 21, 2007

Great Kitchen...


big oval kitchen, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

I was looking through some home designs late last night and found this plan: The Plan Collection

The house is about 500 sq. ft. bigger than I really want, but is an awesome design. I loved the kitchen placement and the look. I was wanting an island that had the sink, dishwasher and stove all in one. This has it and it's an unique shape. I could see this working in the new house. I would change the home design, but keep the same concept flowing. I would put the walk in pantry and washer/dryer right behind the kitchen wall and push the hallway back a little for the back bedrooms. I would however take out the jack & jill bathroom. The little desk area is a cute idea though. To see all this, you will have to click on the link above.

0 comments: