I ordered a book with plans and brochures from Lindal.com. I can at least look at the plans and design elements. I heard it's a stunning brochure. I was trying to look up a promo code to get a discount or free shipping or such online since they had a place for a promo code when placing my order. Much to my dismay, I didn't find a code, but found something more disconcerting…
Click here for a Consumer Affairs link about Lindal Homes
I know they are only a few customers. I know that with every company, builder, etc. there will always be an issue with someone, no one is perfect. I will take into consideration it may be true and that it may not happen with everyone. Heck, I haven't even considered a house from them, but its good information anyways.
I look forward to seeing what they have. Also, in my search, I found a local bed and breakfast that had a house built with their products. I'd like to contact them tomorrow to see what they thought and also setup a time to go see it. Either way, it would be a beautiful drive out to Wimberley. Maybe I can get some friends from out there to go look at it with me! He and his wife are building their own home. I'm sure they may be interested in some of the architecture/design.
0 comments:
Post a Comment