I found a website last night and was pleasantly surprised! I found a home design combination I like. I like the modern look and the craftsman, as I said in a previous post. The company was Lindal Cedar Homes.
Click here to look at the pictures of the designs.
I signed up to speak with a "representative" in Austin, but didn't hear from them today as I asked them to call. I'm considering buying the $20 idea/plan book. It has the floor plans and hopefully more information. At least I'll get some design ideas. I wasn't crazy about the idea of a cedar home, but the pictures are stunning.
I was able to register on the website and see many more pictures. I hope to see more later as I spend more time with it. This evening I plan on resting. There will always be tomorrow to look at it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment