I made my calls and let the concrete people know about the site leveling being completed. I talked to him today and discussed the specifics of what is to happen next. He said they will put me on their schedule for tomorrow. He will know if it's first or second on the schedule at 5:30AM. He said he would call and leave me a voice mail. Either early tomorrow or possibly late tomorrow, I plan to meet him to get a good handle on what they are doing and how.
I'm grateful to have good co-workers that understand that my project needs to have hands on attention sometimes. As soon as I know, I will let my fellow co-workers (warriors of patience) know what is happening.
I'm excited to know there is so much progress in so little time. I called the metal building guy and he said to let him know when the concrete slab is poured…and done. He said that it can be 4-6 weeks out for installation. He said that about 2 weeks ago. I asked him about having the concrete ready and it just sitting there. He said there are places that may have orders in before me, but no concrete poured. He said I would be bumped up on the list as mine is ready to go. (He said he was surprised that my project is getting underway so fast, at least the concrete pouring, as he has customers that have been waiting since February to have concrete done and it isn't!) I will not know where I am on the list until I tell him it's ready and he contacts his installers. I plan to make that call tomorrow afternoon when I go back to the property after work. I can only pray they come out in the next couple of weeks. My project is at the last leg of its race, at least in time perspective. I can only hope I don't have to pay for one additional month's rent. It could give me some nice breathing room, but I don't want to pay them anymore.
I also plan to take some pictures tomorrow when I go out to the property. I'll post them hopefully tomorrow evening!
0 comments:
Post a Comment