I needed to buy this trash container. It's a heavy duty trash can and can hold 44 gallons of undersirable mess. Construction sites tend to become quite messy, as I have noticed. I decided to help any other contractors, or myself, have a place to store trash. I'm tired of having to ask them to pick up trash before they leave and they act like it was picked up already. Today I went out there and took the trusty extendable arm to pick up any wayward trash not picked up from the concrete crews. It wasn't much, as they came and picked up the majority of it as they cleared out the forms and extra lumber. I did find some "extra" toilet paper. I carefully picked it up. I will not tell you if it was used or not. You take a guess. My next purchase may be a portable toilet. I heard Academy has them in the camping area. It may not be a bad idea as I plan to spend long days out there myself. Hmm...too much information I suppose. Well, I have a trash can! Yea!
(I was told that legally I was required to provide restroom facilities aka porta-potty to any laborers if they were to spend over ? amount of time doing work at a property)

2 comments:
That Brute trash can is so tough it needs to be chained up. Have you posted any beware of trash can signs yet?
Well, I may put up signs that says "be aware, there is a trash can"! But, that is funny. At least now it has the illusion that it's chained up. It's just around the handle. I do plan on locking it up. I have no idea if people wander through those woods, but i'd like to keep the trash can, as it wasn't cheap.
Post a Comment