Monday, November 5, 2007

We are 96% there...


DSCN4033, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

As you can see...the project is mostly done! Actually, it's more 99% done. It's all installed and ready for me to move into it. I do need to sweep it out to start and then someday in the future I can work on making the area around it much more nice. The colors work for me and it feels like progress!

On the back right side there is a piece of trim that just doesn't set well with me. It's not straight and it looks like it was flattened and then screwed into the beveled side of a piece of metal. It doesn't look right and I'm concerned it could cause a water leak problem in the future. I'm surprised they did that. Maybe it was a "hurry up and let's get out of here" type of finish job. Maybe the person was hung over a little too much. Either way, I called the guy and told him my issue and he said he would go look at it. Heck, I still have his money...and he needs to get the shed completed the right way. They have panels of the roof laying to the side and could use them if they would work. Otherwise, I now have a bunch of metal panels to, umm...figure out what to do with them!

If you want to look at the rest of the completed shed pictures and/or the complete shed project pictures, then CLICK HERE.

0 comments: