I went back to the new subdivision and took some pictures of the firepit. It measures about 6' x 6' on the outside of the limestone. The inside is about 3' deep. The outside semi-covered bench/wall is about 10' on the side you can see and 14' on the wall that has the post closest to you in the picture. It's a nice outdoor space and has lots of room for people to sit down and enjoy the fire. No need for chairs.
As soon as I was done with the pictures and walking off the distances with my big feet, the sales agent came asking me if I wanted help. I just told her I really liked the design of the back patio and when I build my home I'd like to do something similar. She was fine with me snapping pictures of it.
To see my other pictures I took of the firepit, Click Here.
Oh, I had to purchase a flickr pro account to post this picture. After the two months of free flickr pro, it will not allow me to make individual folders to organize my photos on the website. I would have dump all of my pictures into existing folders only. Heck, I need this...one year membership. Next year I'll do another one. I also get 10 free moo cards. I think it's like business cards but it's about my flickr account?! I'll see. I'm gonna see if I can make it into a card referring to the Blog.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Fire Pit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I absolutely love the fire pit!! I think it is such a great idea to have the walls around the area to double as benches! It looks beautiful!
One of the books and websites that I have been reading states to make little areas for people to socialize. They made reference to window seats. They can sit about 2 people, but if a crowd comes over, there are plenty of people to feel part of the whole, but still have private areas to socialize. The firepit can do that, especially with the setup shown. Thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment