I want to say thank you to everyone that sends me email responses to the emails that you receive. Also, to those that put comments on the blog website.
The emails that I receive give me ideas or tips based on what I post to the blog and are very helpful. Recently I was given an idea about a type of tractor that may do the job, Cushman. They are nifty little tractors. Do a search online and you can find them. It's an idea that I can look into. There is quite a Cushman following! Also, I was given the idea to look into getting mouse traps and insect repellent thingamajiggers to keep the unwanted little squatters from taking residence in the new place.
I really look forward to the feedback as that is how I learn and have better ideas. Remember, you are part of building this house, not just a spectator!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment