I found this at Home Depot online. You can fill it up with either 28 gallons of water or sand. It then acts as a device to smooth out the lawn. It's called a Poly Lawn Roller. It's $99 plus government funds. There is plenty of "sandy" stuff at the property, so I don't have to bring in gallons of water. The review I read said the guy didn't use a lawn mower or tractor to push/pull it around. He pulled it around himself. If you have been to the property, you can see that the dirt lumps are VERY lumpy. I don't know what would be more work...a rake or the lawn roller. The rake is cheaper, but the roller smooths it out more. Hmm...choices. See, research causes more choices. It seems to take up my spare time lately (meaning past 8 months or so). Between home designs, actual real time projects, planning projects and looking at lawn rollers, I stay busy.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment