It's been a long four days. They say it would normally take a long day or one day and a short second day to complete the project. I went out yesterday, Saturday, to check the property and they were taking their time and spending more time chit chatting than working. Even the boss asked them what they did the past three hours. I'm happy I'm not paying them by the hour. They said they will complete it in the morning as they have to be at another job tomorrow. I also was told one of their guys was arrested for getting a DUI the night before and some others had a little too much fun last night to work today. They need to put in the back gable, the front metal panels and the roll top door. Then it will be ready for the "stuff" to be put inside.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment