It's done! With the help of a few people, it was done in a jiffy! The storage space in the shed was MORE than enough. It only took a couple of hours. I thought it was going to take a long time. I appreciate the help...for those of you that helped! It feels good to be done! I just need to let the storage unit people know that I have vacated the storage unit.
Now I have two recliners to set in at the property...and a bunch of stuff to look at. If there was enough water I could go fishing. Oh, I can take some things from the house to the shed...I've been waiting. I know I have a little table to take out there. Hey, to go with the recliners! Oh yeah, I need to clean the recliners some as I noticed some evidence of rats in the storage unit.
Have a good Veteran's Day!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment