Friday, January 9, 2009

Marmoleum...

I found yet another type of flooring. Marmoleum. I was interested enough that I requested information from Forbo. It makes me think of commercial composite tile that are commonly used in industrial facilities or even hospitals. I don't like them, but this is different. It has a different look, feel and texture. It even has borders and allows one to create any design layout desired. I like how I am only limited by my imagination.

This is a very green, healthy product. I like the options it provides and it seems easy to install. Something someone can do on their own!

I hope you look at the website to see what type of options they have. I will have time before deciding more about flooring. I'd like to get the house in a condition where I can move in and do as much of the remaining work as possible on my own. I can have all the floors stay concrete until I decide how I want the floors to turn out. I like the idea of saving money, having healthier options and having time to make education decisions about the products installed in my house.

Have a good day!

0 comments: