I suppose. It's been since January that I posted anything. Hopefully I'll post more soon. Today I saw something neat from an online subscription that I receive. It's a google product. Somehow I'm getting more and more familiar with what google offers. They have cool stuff, but that is just my opinion. On to more exciting things...
This would be Google Powermeter. From what I understand, is that if you use one of the partners they have listed, then you can watch your electricity usage. This will hopefully turn us into more aware users of how we use the power grid offered to us. What if we are used to paying a certain amount, say 250.00 each cycle. What if you could pay only 150.00 a month for electricity use? This program can't make that change for you, but show you where you could possibly change. I believe. At least it is a step in the right direction.
I some people may use TXU Energy, check it out if you do. Heck, just read more yourself and see if this could help you!
http://www.google.org/powermeter/index.html
Cheers!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment