So, I had an opportunity about 2 months ago (yes, this is very late) to have good food and a chance to win prizes! Most importantly, I was able to be exposed to more construction products they sell at their business. There were so many handouts and giveaways, such as pens and little mints. I'm a sucker for swag. Actually, I will not have to buy a pen for years. So, out of the products I saw there a few were worthy enough to keep literature on. So, I kept the Weyerhaeuser calendar, Hardie Wrap, DuPont RoofLiner with Elvaloy and Thermo Ply Protective Sheathing handouts.
It was educational and worth going. Hopefully next year I can go again and be more prepared to ask better questions and start to narrow down what I want more in my home.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment