Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Tis' the time of year again. There has been a bunch of runs and reruns on the Planet Earth channel of the "World's Greenest Homes". They are great homes with great ideas. Also, the word Green has taken on more of a meaning in today's society. It is not just a color, it's a lifestyle. So...what about having a Green Christmas? Today...I can recycle bags, filler paper and ribbons. Reuse them and save the environment and a little $. Sometimes green can put green back into your wallet. Now I don't feel so cheap or bad using or reusing items to give to others. It's green.

Now, to something else green. I think back to the story of Jesus' Birth. Especially this time of year. So, how green was the birth of Jesus Christ? I can tell you where you can find out. In fact, you probably can in the Green Bible. I heard about it on the radio and thought I'd pass it on here. My understanding is they would be able to, in this version of the Bible, to show you scriptures that refer to either green practices or living, or whatever because I haven't seen it yet. Click here to see "The Green Bible" online.

I hope you have had a good holiday and have been able to increase the joy in your life.

0 comments: