One thing that was mentioned by Ryan is to make the side facing the west to be the shorter side of the home. So, would a square have a shorter side than the long side of the rectangle? Guess the picture in my head has to change. I look forward to seeing what he has in his mind. I've been working on the Bubbles. Or...layout. I know he has, but at least I can give him what I have in my mind and see what happens. So, tonight I made a square bubble plan.
Also, the Austin AIA Homes Tour is October 10th and 11th. I have family plans scheduled for the 10th. I'll be touring on the 11th. Here is the link: http://www.aiahomestour.com/ I hope to get some ideas that can be incorporated, if feasible.
Au Revoir
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment