Saturday, September 12, 2009
Site Visit...
I was able to meet with the Erle Weekly and Ryan Weekly, the Architectural design team dynamic duo. They did grade elevations, being on a 3 foot grade. Erle said it was a builder's dream. Just the right draining grade. They took measurements and pictures. The only thing that may be an issue is that wonderful fire I had a while back. The burning of brush left some ash some 10 feet deep or so. It may or may not cause problems. I'll be getting a geo tech person out soon to get soil samples. They will help determine the needs of the slab to keep it stable. The original owner that sold us the property had slab issues with their house. I was told I may need piers put in with the slab to keep it stable, but it may need it regardless of the burn pile. I'd rather spend a couple thousand extra now than wait and pay 20K and lots of frustration fixing a broken slab. Well, that is all that happened. Now, they are going to start working on "conceptuals". I should hear from them soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment