Thursday, October 15, 2009

Small Update...

but lots of progress! We spent 4 hours with the architectural designer last night. It was a lot of time, but well worth it! I think we will be getting much, much closer to what we want! I'm excited and looking forward to the next rendition of the house plans. Hopefully we will be looking at a very close version to the final version.

We did decide to go with a 2 story design. We hope it gives us views, saves money and helps with the carbon footprint. I know that stairs are sometimes a nightmare for some. I have experienced stairs that are horrible. They are too short and too steep! Those create negative experiences. If stairs are made correctly, then they are much easier to climb. That is our goal. So, someday we hope you try climbing our stairs and see what it is like.

Au Revoir

2 comments:

Donna Baker said...

woo hoo! so exciting!

Unknown said...

I love 2 story houses. I can't wait to see what you guys are planning!