We were sent two different designs today, one of which is a one story and the other being a two story. Just to see the differences.
I like the one story best. I'm still having issues with design layout. There are still some changes that need to be made with the design layout, but we are about 80 - 85% there. One of the major changes that need to happen is making sure the kitchen has a wall of windows. In both plans, it is not there. Oh, there isn't an island either! The other major issue is the layout of the Casita. We are wanting a different design layout and it isn't in these plans. All the other issues are probably easier to move/add/change to the layout. It is a process and it will all get worked out in the end. I'm still trying to stay budget conscience, but I've been asked, in my own words, to put off judgement of the cost factor. I'm really looking forward to seeing number round 3. We may be meeting with them next week. We will see.
Here is the one story design:
Here is the two story design:
0 comments:
Post a Comment