We have our plans...they are about 99.98% complete! Unless there are small changes from this plan, this is it folks!!! We still have elevations to look at, hopefully the beginning of this next week. Then, it's off to CAD and then off to the bidding process to get the house built! I'm still considering different water sources. I'm almost certain we will use the local water. I understand it's really hard to hit a well the first time, yet it can happen. I'm leery about moving this direction. I will contact the electric company this next week to get on the books for getting electricity provided to the property. It may take up to 6-8 weeks to get the building process going. Maybe less, maybe more. I'm not sure. We will all see!
I noticed that I skipped a prior home plan...and last talked about having a two story house. It ended up adding about 300 sq. ft. to the plan just to have an upstairs. That is a lot of $$$. Going back to a one story and getting the sq. ft. right was the direction we decided we needed to go. We are very excited about the one story plan.
I'm excited about these house plans and hope you could imagine yourself coming to visit someday! And thanks to Ryan Builder, Inc. for getting us closer to our current dream home.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment