Sunday, August 17, 2008

Love the design...


lakeway1, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

I was in Lakeway a while back and saw this place and liked the look. I took pictures, but those are no where to be found. So I went back out yesterday and took more pictures. Thanks for a camera phone!

This is an office building of sorts. I love the stone work, stucco work and the design of it. If I could just scale it down to a regular house size, it would be very neat. I do like the unique window sizes/shapes, but don't know how that would translate into cost. I would think the cost of irregular windows would cost more. I just don't know how much more.

I just think the whole building is great. I took more pictures, click here to view them, and was surprised when I saw the back. Being the building is 2 stories, the outside has the same indention in the center as the front. In the back there is a deck on the second story and a covered porch for the lower half. It seemed to look like a neat place to relax and enjoy any views it may offer.

0 comments: