Well, a friend of mine and I went and soaked the table with some water proofing sealant. I believe it went well. I want to paint it soon, however the sealant people think otherwise. It says on the can to wait 60 days until applying latex paint. Crazy. Oh well, nothing but time this winter!
So far, I have been given these ideas for paint color:
Pink
Pink with Black spots
Purple
Burnt Orange
White with Black stripes (like a Zebra)
Blue
I'll take these into consideration and will be making a choice before 60 days. ha ha. I like several of the ideas. I want something colorful, soothing and cheery all at the same time. Is it possible?
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I kept my full meter to a 6 or 7 and for that I am grateful!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment