I have mentioned before that I have liked the look of having no upper cabinets. That puts me in a dilemma...if I want storage space. This picture shows a storage solution that brings some uniqueness to the kitchen. Also, I like the look of the wood. Notice there are a lot of elements in the kitchen? Light wood cabinetry, frosted glass, metal features, a brick wall, dark wood and then the reddish island cabinet. I really like having so many elements, but they all work together. Each helps define a space and gives visual appeal. I don't imagine my kitchen being as large as this one, creating the need for the island to possibly be smaller.
This picture came from a "webinar" that was courtesy of Custom Home Online or Hanley Wood Network.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Island Cabinetry...
Categories:
Design Ideas,
Kitchen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment