Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wee Wittle Wabbit...


DSCN5161, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

Yes, this is some of the wildlife we do have! There was a little rabbit we saw a couple of weeks ago with our friends. It stayed a safe distance. We tried close up shots, but the rabbit wouldn't have that. It decided to leave. However, it is nice to see cute things. The not so cute things are the snakes. I was out there today with my brother working on the gate and we saw a three foot gray snake. It didn't have the diamond shaped head, so it was safe enough. After spending some time looking up snakes, I think it is a Yellow Belly Racer. Non-venomous. Nonetheless, I don't like snakes. I have seen squirrels and road runners today. I also often see cardinals, other birds, big dead animal eating birds and dragonflies. I have yet to see anything as big as a cow.

0 comments: