Looking out from the front porch toward the road that leads to the house. This is what you would see. This is the newly cleared out area that went up to my brother's fence and my road. As you can see, the tub is still there. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, either a country planter or a dumps new centerpiece. I could see some wildflowers put in there, after it was moved to a more inconspicuous area. I put out the rest of my bermuda grass seed, hoping for it to rain of the next few days, which is in the forecast. I would love to see the nice green grass rather than just dusty earth. Also, for erosion purposes. I don't have any big near future projects, except for possibly working on the front gate as one of the supports has rotted away, causing it to lean over. Oh, the guy also dug up a lot of stumps, helping really clear the space. If you are in town and want to go see the property, feel free to get with me and we can schedule a time to go look at it.
Click here to look at more pictures of the land cleared this week.

0 comments:
Post a Comment