Yes, this fire is about 30+ feet tall. It was just started. I had a bid for more clearing, or at least the last bit of clearing to be done on the property for now. They dug a hole that is probably about 6 feet deep, 20 feet wide by 20 feet long. It made for a much safer burn. I'm glad they came up with this idea and they monitored it so I didn't have to at all. I just wanted to make sure it was started, felt comfortable with what they were doing, got a picture and went to work. They ended up staying up until 10:30PM watching the fire and finishing up what they could. They burned up all the old brush and also the new cleared brush. Yes, a lot was cleared!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment