Most upsetting things in the house is in this picture. The plumber said the toilet is to code and the architect put the toilet picture in the plans offset. The plumber doesn't install to measurement, obviously. Today i had another issue with them. They installed the kitchen sink sprayer. We wanted the soap dispenser installed instead. When i asked him about it..."not enough holes". Duh! I asked if he had it with him..."yes". I told him he should have called and consulted before making his decision without the homeowner's consent. Needless to say...NOT HAPPY! Then i saw human poop with toilet paper in the backyard (twice)...I have a porta-potty. I can not confirm or deny his doing or not doing. Emails will be sent out tonight or tomorrow about the stinky messes! Good Times!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
One of the single...
Most upsetting things in the house is in this picture. The plumber said the toilet is to code and the architect put the toilet picture in the plans offset. The plumber doesn't install to measurement, obviously. Today i had another issue with them. They installed the kitchen sink sprayer. We wanted the soap dispenser installed instead. When i asked him about it..."not enough holes". Duh! I asked if he had it with him..."yes". I told him he should have called and consulted before making his decision without the homeowner's consent. Needless to say...NOT HAPPY! Then i saw human poop with toilet paper in the backyard (twice)...I have a porta-potty. I can not confirm or deny his doing or not doing. Emails will be sent out tonight or tomorrow about the stinky messes! Good Times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment