Saturday, December 1, 2007

Concrete gone, for now...


DSCN4205, originally uploaded by cedarcreektx.

Well, here is a picture of the actual garden cart, lawn roller and last bit of concrete from the shed foundation overflow. We didn't have time to level the ground since it was getting a little dark by the time we were done. Hopefully I can get that space leveled out soon enough. I'm ready to get away from that project and move to getting other areas cleaned up. Just to the left of this picture is an area that I want to spend some time getting leveled out and putting in some grass seeds.

Speaking of grass seeds, mine are working! There are small blades of grass coming up. There are plenty of the rye that still needs to grow. Strange enough, it seems like there is rye in many parts of the property that is growing.

0 comments: