And front porch area. It is starting to look more like a house. The windows are being delivered on friday. I'm sure by then i could imagine it really looking like a house. Most of the area is dry enough to work. There is still some water in the "curbed" areas of the slab. I've been trying to empty the water in the casita one. Takes time with a cup and a bucket.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Front door...
And front porch area. It is starting to look more like a house. The windows are being delivered on friday. I'm sure by then i could imagine it really looking like a house. Most of the area is dry enough to work. There is still some water in the "curbed" areas of the slab. I've been trying to empty the water in the casita one. Takes time with a cup and a bucket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok... sooooo you have a Casita. Now... from my memory... that is a small dwelling used for Mexican laborers. You have a staff at your disposal that lives with you????
Orrrr... are you building it as a guest house?
Either way... I think I need to get rid of some kids before I can afford a house that is looking so darn HUGE!! Lucky you!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment